Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Looking for Joy

Continuing my joy journal during Lent for Monday there was a beautiful sunrise. Not the pinks and oranges we are accustomed to but a beautiful soft blue and lavender. The bare dark tree looked like dark lace against that gorgeous soft color. Then as I was driving to work I was surprised by an owl that swooped down near the road...How such a giant bird can swoop like that I will never know! I also spent my lunch break sitting in the sun reading a book. Then end of the day I got to talk to an excited girl about her upcoming play!!!She was very excited!


Today I am joyful for a good night sleep! A warm sunny day where I could leave my coat off and my sunglasses on! For being able to help my other daughter with her math homework and for 2 goofy dogs who begged for raw carrots and then ate them!

1 comment:

  1. I am joyful for emergency dentists and antibiotics. I am joyful for office staff that could juggle a schedule to fit me in. I am joyful for trust, faith and a 10% discount!

    ReplyDelete