Thursday, March 10, 2011

40 Days Worth of Joys.

A friend of mine suggested that for Lent I note my daily joys ..As I have said in past blogs it can be hard to see your joy unless you look for it with purpose. Then acknowledge and thank God for his many gifts.....So my joys today were these....The sighting of a petite gorgeous female cardinal at my bird feeder. A really cute snowman with an infectious happy smile sighted on my way to work....The fact that we had 6 inches of slushy snow yesterday and sunshine and temps above 32 today. I still get hugs from my teenage daughters! And my dogs greeted me with waggly tails when I got home from work.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. A walk through the Allerton Garden in misty Hawaiian rain with my husband. An afternoon nap. Electricity. (We had a 3 hour power outage last night)

    ReplyDelete