Friday, June 18, 2010

Joy Journal Begins: Don't lose your joy!

Years ago my sister-in-law Kate sent me a set of 3 metallic letters for a Christmas gift.     
 The letters are J-O-Y. I have them sitting above the window in my living room. I leave them up year round. They are a reminder to me not to loose my joy. Thanks Kate!

Life is tough. There is illness, debt, conflict, stress, regret and the list could go on for many more key strokes. But that is not what I want to focus on. I want to focus on Joy. Somehow our joy gets drowned  out by all that other stuff. Take the time to focus on your joy. Only you can do that. Be intentional about joy. Don't loose your joy!  It is such a small word. Funny isn't it... a small word and often times it is such a small thing that  bring us joy. This blog is going to be a joy journal of sorts....Hopefully it will inspire others to also choose joy

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer" Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment